Today marks the final day of the Big Finish Challenge and I am feeling grateful to have had you with us. Whether you read the blogs and shared your experiences or watched from a distance and took what you needed in silence, I appreciate you being along for the ride. Having you with me and John called us both to a higher level of awareness and accountability and for that, we are grateful.
As I often do on a Monday morning, today I ended my morning practice with an inquiry. At the top of a page in my journal I wrote the question… “What do you want me to know?” It’s a simple open-ended question that I often pose to God as a way of tapping into a greater source of wisdom and knowing.
As I allowed my hand to pen the response, I had a deep sense that the message was not only for me, but also for you, my Big Finish friend. So, as we finish our 30-Day journey together, why not entertain the idea that these words are meant for you, on this special day, and that I am simply the conduit?
What do you want me to know?
“I want you to know that you are loved and that you are enough. All the good work you are doing is noble and will be rewarded, but it does not define you. What defines you is your capacity to love others and to love yourself. Today I want you to move through your day remembering that I am here whenever you need love, encouragement, guidance, answers or hope. I am here to remind you of how brilliant you are and how much the world needs you.
You are supported by a power greater than you can imagine and when we join forces – my power with your unending genius and unshakable love – there is not a goal you can’t achieve or intention you can’t bring into being. I am here.”
Pretty cool stuff, right? Now read it again and notice how it makes you feel in your body. How will you move through your day, with this knowing in your heart.
When you and I step into our day knowing we are loved and that we are enough, no matter what crosses our path we can meet it with peace, love and courage. When we step into our day knowing we are backed by this never-ending source of power we become unstoppable.
Jane’s Finish Strong Take-Aways
As we wrap up our Big Finish journey together, here are a few of the lessons I am taking away…
- It’s always more fun with a friend. This journey of growing a business can feel lonely at times. That’s why I am eternally grateful for my friendship and collaboration with John Dulworth. Johnny D… life and work are so much more fun and meaningful when you are along for the ride. :0) Thanks for saying yes to partnering with me on this. You are a remarkable coach, my friend.
- My willingness to be vulnerable prompts self-acceptance in others. Letting you see behind the curtain into my fears, doubts and worries allowed you to view your experience of growing your business with greater compassion and acceptance. I love that.
- PDA (Public Display of Accountability) helps you kick ass. Funny thing about knowing others are watching… you tend to show up more fully and be more conscious around the choices you make.
- My courageous action inspired others to play big. By now you know I have those days where “hiding out” feels safe and comfortable and that video is not my favorite thing. This challenge nudged me to embrace that discomfort so I could keep my promise to you. This week, what promise can you make to your tribe that will call you to play a bigger game?
- My desire to serve runs deep. I noticed throughout this challenge just how much I want to reach you, inspire you and nudge you into the next evolution of who you are being called to be. I love that about myself and appreciate that it drives me to do the work I am here to do.
What are your take-aways from the Big Finish Challenge? What will remain with you during these final two months so you close out 2016 strong and step confidently into 2017?
Whatever it is, do not try to do it on your own. The path toward having the business you desire is wrought with twists and turns and you deserve to be supported every step of the way. If by chance you are considering getting the support of a coach and a community that can accelerate your progress, allow me to throw our hat in the ring and apply for the job.
In just a few weeks, we will kick-off the next Platinum mastermind. I wonder if you are meant to be with us. This mind-expanding program is designed to literally shift your “Entrepreneurial DNA,” forever changing how you see and show up in your business. If you are curious, let’s explore it together. If the mastermind isn’t a fit, we have a number of smaller next steps that may be just what you are looking for. ;0) Click here to schedule a session with one of my amazing team members. You will be so glad you did.
With love and appreciation, Jane
Inspirational words from Jane are seeds to grow the heart’s capacity to love. Gratitude for continual reaching out to encourage me to reach deeper within.
Jane and John, I appreciate your generous and powerful sharing of expertise and vision in The Challenge. I’d hit a big road bump in the onth prior, and started as a true desire to participate, but needing some wind in my sails. So, while I didn’t share a lot, I gleaned, culled and celebrated the strength of your sharings. I feel more ready, re-engaged and know,- always, even if it doesn’t seem obvious., support and new clarity is coming our way. My heart knows ” I have everything I need, going forward, growing now, to create abundance and harmony in my life today.” Thank you!