Now that we are five weeks into 2017 I’m curious….
- Are you 1/10th on your way to your 2017 goals?
- Was your January as profitable and productive as you imagined at the start of the New Year?
- Have you checked off those key accomplishments you intended the first week of January?
- And are you showing up each day with a laser focused on what will make 2017 your best year yet?
If you answered… not exactly, you are not alone. My 30 years of experience working with entrepreneurs around the globe revealed that 80% of the time, business owners have fallen behind on their goals just a few weeks into the year.
But wait… what about the 20% who are rocking it? Why are they hitting their revenue goals, knocking off their to do’s and making progress on priority projects?
What sets apart those who kicking ass and making things happen, is a simple ritual that keeps them clear, committed and taking courageous action.
The top 20% of business owners who rocked the first 5 weeks of 2017 have one simple secret… they’ve got a rock solid plan that keeps them feeling clear, committed and focused on what needs to get done.
In case you are among those who had a lack luster start to 2017, here are my Top 10 Reasons to STOP EVERYTHING right now and invest a few hours to create a plan to make 2017 your best year yet!
- A plan makes the journey more fun, because you can see the prize at the end of the road.
- A plan makes you more productive by keeping you focused on priority projects.
- A plan saves you money by steering you away from shiny objects, bells and whistles you don’t really need.
- A plan saves you time – no more second guessing, spinning your wheels or changing direction.
- A plan inspires courageous action because you can see the payoff t the end of the journey.
- A plan quiets the inner critic who constantly questions whether you are on the right track.
- A plan inspires your team to work harder toward a shared vision you can all get behind.
- A plan helps you sleep at night, knowing you are doing your best to turn the vision into reality.
- A plan reduces stress and overwhelm by chunking down the big goals into small doable steps.
- A plan creates contentment knowing you are taking the steps that will lead you to your goals.
If you are ready to stop worrying about where to find your next client, what projects to pursue, or how to meet your revenue goals, I’ve got the perfect next step for you.
It’s my highly acclaimed, simple to use Quick Start Planning Guide that has literally transformed the way people see and grow their business. Here is a sneak peek…
Step 1: Gather Clues To What You Want
Step 2: Craft a 1 Year Vision For Your Business
Step 3: Determine What Steps You’ll Need To Take
Step 4: Layout Your Month-To-Month Plan
When you download your copy of the Quick Start Planning Guide now, you’ll also receive an invitation to my LIVE encore Masterclass entitled, How To Create A Kick-ass Plan to make 2017 Your Best Year Yet. It’s my best training to date on this incredibly important topic and I can’t wait for you to experience it. ;0)
What I share in this Quick Start Guide is the exact process we used internally to create a 600% increase in our sales over last January. It’s also the same process I use with my private mastermind clients who stepped powerfully into 2017 with a powerful plan for achieving their goals.
This guide and accompanying Masterclass could easily be sold for hundreds of dollars, but I’ve decided to make it available to my community for a limited time so that you two can experience the power of purposeful planning.
Grab the Guide here and then reserve your seat for my upcoming Masterclass on How to Create a Kick Ass Plan for making 2017 Your Best Year Yet. You are going to love it!