Read Time: 4 minutes
Stripped Down and Simplified
One of my favorite things to do for entrepreneurs is to simplify the art of business success. I mean really strip it down to models and checklists, that eliminate overwhelm and make it easier to stay focused, productive and in your Zone of Genius.
I love it so much, I’ve put out quite a few tips and freebies around the theme of Realms of Business Success.
Our focus will be on growing you as a CEO and empowering you to have a highly “leveraged” business, that gives you the freedom and profitability you crave.
Our first step is to find out how you are doing in the Seven Realms of Business Success:
- Strategic Planning – Deciding who you are as a company, who you serve and what you are going to achieve over a specific span of time to further your movement.
- Product Development – What you are selling to generate revenues and serve your clients.
- Marketing & Sales – The act of creating awareness for your products and services, engaging prospects and moving them into the right product or service.
- Finance – The management of incoming revenues and outgoing expenses of your business.
- Client Care – The excellence with which you deliver on your promise and create raving fan clients.
- Operations – The art of managing the systems, projects and priorities, so things run smoothly and efficiently.
- Team Management – Your ability to attract, cultivate and manage your in-house team and outside vendors.
What I know for sure is, every minute you spend on your business each day falls into one of these seven areas.
The challenge is, most business owners haven’t a clue as to where their time is going, let alone have a system to streamline and leverage their efforts.
How about you?
- Where does your time go?
- Where will you spend it today?
Take the Conscious CEO Challenge
If you want to improve the results you are getting, start by improving YOU and how you invest your time and energy.
This week, begin each day reviewing your calendar and asking yourself this question, “For each block of time, in which of the 7 Realms will I be investing my time and energy?”
At the end of each day, ask yourself this question, “For each block of time, in which of the 7 Realms was I working and was that the best use of my time and energy?”
You can download the handout for review and reflection each day. Either way, the very act of noticing where your time and energy is going will give you insights as to where you need to grow, to be the Rock Star CEO you want to be. ;0)
Tip #1: For those who are using my “Weekly Manifestation List”, that I recently shared, why not list the seven realms in the right column to keep it on your radar. Did you miss that tool? Click here to grab it!
Tip #2: Set a timer on your phone for morning and evening to remind yourself to review and reflect.
Way to go! You now have a simple process for noticing which of the seven elements you are rocking. I promise that if you play full out this week, by doing the Morning Review and Evening Reflection, you’ll be amazed at what you discover.
Be sure to share what you are noticing in the GEA Tribe Facebook Page, where I’ll be sharing additional tips and strategies. We’ve got your back!
Leave A Comment