Have you ever set an intention to have something happen and then, BAMM, it shows up immediately?
The moment you proclaim what you want, freaky stuff starts to happen in the form of a Universal “thumbs up” telling you that you are moving in the right direction.
So, today on Day 4 of the Best Year Yet series, we are going to begin our proclamation by summarizing our “non-negotiables” that came from completing the Rearview Mirror Exercise in Step 1 of my Annual Planning Process.
Before diving into the vision-crafting process, you need to take a moment to reflect on what you discovered through the Rearview Mirror Exercise in Step 1. Knowing what you want and getting clear about what no longer serves you is key in crafting a vision for the life you want to live.
Consider this your “warm up exercise” as we begin Step 2: Craft a Vision of Your Best Year Yet.
Below you will see my responses to these four questions which solidify what is most important to me as I move into 2019.
What do I want more of in the coming year?
- More partnerships and collaborations with like-minded peers.
- More connection to my tribe through consistent, innovative and relevant content.
- More leveraged income that is not dependent upon me.
- More clients served through our highly sought out business growth programs.
- More launches that are planned in advance and well executed.
- More mini-sabbaticals throughout the year.
- More freedom, fun and ease.
What do I want to start, that I’ve never done before?
- Be asked to join the faculty of other mastermind communities.
- Mentor someone to step into the role of CEO for Smart Biz Quiz.
- Mentor someone to lead our program for newbies (Business Breakthrough Experience)
- Publish my third book on business.
What do I want less of?
- Less changing our strategy mid-stream.
- Less half-assed launches that fizzle.
- Less effort on programs or content we do not re-purpose or leverage.
- Less hiding or playing smaller than I know that I can play.
What do I want to let go of completely?
- Attending events hosted by people who are neither genuine or service-driven.
- My resistance to doing social media
- Obligation to things that no longer serve me.
How about you? How would you answer these four questions in order to set the stage for the vision crafting work we will begin tomorrow?
Why not take just 15 minutes right now to answer each question?
Feel free to block and copy what I’ve shared to get your own ideas flowing. You can revise it over time.
What I know for sure is that when you stand in your strength and proclaim what you want, the Universe and God go to work to make it happen.
From the smallest intention to the grandest goal, you and I are supported when our intent is to serve, to love and to lead.
Before diving into the vision crafting exercise in Step 2, answer the four questions above and notice how good it feels to begin to get clear about what you want.
Let the vision crafting begin!
*If you have not grabbed my Quick Start Guide To Planning Your Best Year Yet, you can do that here.
You’ll notice that we give you the option of picking up the blog series wherever we are, or starting at the beginning. My recommendation is the latter. By looking to the past to inform your future you will be better equipped to create a vision and a plan to make these next 12 months, your best year yet.