This morning, on the final day of the 2018 Best Year Yet blog series, I am sitting in the glow of the Christmas tree, thinking about you and your vision for 2019.
My journal in hand, pen poised to write… I too am thinking about the year ahead. Our goal is exciting and audacious.
We’re going for 1 million in revenues, an expansion of our team, more well-orchestrated campaigns and a commitment to play all out in social media.
We’re also intending to do it all with more ease and fun.
So, what really needs to happen for you and I to bring our visions into reality?
If you have been with me on this year’s Annual Planning journey, you are well on your way.
You’ve crafted a compelling vision, identified the Goals and Projects you want to go for and mapped out your 90 Day plan to keep you focused and in action. Way to go! Whether you took all the steps or not, be sure to join me for my upcoming Masterclass on how to create a powerful plan for the coming year. You can grab your grab your seat here.
Today, I want to leave you with one last element of creating your best year yet.
It’s less tangible, but equally impactful, as it helps you tap into an energetic field that dictates your “experience,” on the way to your turning your vision into your reality.
Let’s call it your “Manifesting Mojo.”
Think of this as a vibrational force that activates possibility and attracts opportunity.
When it’s present, you stand in your belief of what’s possible, move through barriers with ease, tackle each day with an intention to serve, and create and harness a manifesting energy that’s accessible to all of us. The more pure and positive your intention behind your vision, the greater the energetic force is that’s available to you.
Here are few tips for activating your manifesting mojo:
- Amplify and align with the purpose of your work. The more your vision is driven by a sincere desire to serve and impact meaningful change, the more easily you will be able to manifest.
- Consciously build your beliefs in the vision you have set forth. If you too have included some audacious goals within your vision, make a conscious effort to collect evidence that it is possible.
- Live what you teach. This universal energy, that supports you in manifesting your vision, responds to the degree to which you are in integrity with the work you are teaching. The more you live what you teach, the more quickly you will attract what you desire.
- Take care of your body, mind and spirit. Manifesting your dream year requires energy, focus, vitality and stamina. Getting plenty of sleep, nourishing your body with whole foods, being in nature, moving your body… are just a few of the ways you can honor your body, mind and spirit.
So, how about it? Will you weave these four “ways of being” into your day-to-day life?
It has been a profound honor to have you on this Best Year Yet journey. My hope is that this is not the end, but the beginning for you and me.
My team and I have a number of ways to support you in having the business you imagine for yourself.
Whether you are just starting out or ready to massively scale, we’ve got your back.
Your Next Steps:
- If you have not registered for my upcoming Masterclass, click here to claim your spot.
- Be sure to join the Best Year Yet Facebook Community and be sure introduce yourself.
- Have you scheduled complimentary Purposeful Planning Call? Click here to schedule your complimentary call today.
*If you missed a day of the Best Year Year Series, you can access all 10 days here.
Leave A Comment