What if you had a morning practice that, in just 30 minutes, did all this…
- Reduce stress, tension, and anxiety
- Heal bouts of depression
- Increase feelings of peacefulness, calmness, and relaxation
- Boost your creativity
- Increase your energy
- Increase a sense of happiness and well-being
- Strengthen relationships
- Enhance focus and concentration
- Improve sleep
- Strengthen your immune system
- Lower blood pressure & heart rate
A morning practice sets the tone of your day, recalibrates your mind, body and soul to your purpose and prepares you to handle anything that may come your way.
A morning practice is a series of things you can do to cultivate a sense of feeling grounded, connected and ready for your day. The intention of a morning practice is that it is done with such regularity that it becomes natural, like brushing your teeth or taking a shower.
There are endless studies that suggest that having daily BEST PRACTICES has a tremendously positive impact on how we feel – emotionally and physically.
But what does this have to do with growing your business you may ask? Actually A LOT!
When we feel strong emotionally and physically we…
- See the world around us differently;
- See opportunities in unexpected places;
- Bring more energy and vitality to any task;
- Become more willing to take on something big – maybe outside our comfort zone;
- Interact with those around us in a more positive, loving manner;
- Handle stressful situations with more ease; and
- Come from a place of possibility, believing in the vision we are working toward.
So, let’s dive into some things you may want to weave into your morning practice, to set the stage for a day filled with all you are wanting.
Possible elements you may want to embrace.
- Quiet, uninterrupted time for YOU. (I’ve found mornings are best for me.)
- A chance to release, through journaling, troubling or negative thoughts that are weighing heavy on you.
- Gratitude for the blessings in your life – writing down both the large and small things that remind you of how blessed you are.
- An exploration of your desires. This can be around an intention for an interaction during your day or a revisiting one of your big audacious dreams.
- A prayer of thanks and a request for guidance. Typically, this is a simple request to be used in a manner that serves others.
- Setting a clear intention for how you want to show up for yourself and others no matter what unfolds.
With that… please know that there are no rules here. Your morning practice will vary and either expand or retract based on where you are, what time you have, and the emotional space you are in. That’s how malleable this process can be, so it is in service to your mind, body and spirit.
Here are just a few of the blessings waiting for you on the other side. You will…
- Move from your morning practice into your day feeling at peace, inspired and intentional.
- Be more patient and loving toward others;
- Be more willing to take courageous steps toward your dream and do things that may feel uncomfortable;
- Make better decisions – from what you eat to where you invest your time;
- Be kinder to yourself, quieting the inner voice of self-doubt or criticism;
- Share your gifts with others to fulfill your destiny.
And it doesn’t stop there! By embracing a morning practice, you’ll step into your day feeling better about yourself, your life, and your business.
Are you in? If yes, please drop me a note later this week to share what unfolded as a result of giving yourself this gift of time and attention.